Our Training department is ready to welcome you again
We are pleased to start again our training courses in our Headquarters in Immenstaad, Germany.
For your and our health, we implemented the following concrete measures, according to the current law and official recommendations:
- Trainees when coming to ND SATCOM:
- must be free of any symptoms of CORONA infection
- wait in the ND SATCOM reception desk area or outside the building
- are guided to the training rooms in the building
- are introduced by trainer to actual state-given Corona measures and ordinances by ND SATCOM
- when having lunch at the campus cantina follow guidelines given by AIRBUS.
- Training is made for small groups of up to 4 participants only.
- Training room measures:
- In the training room, desks and equipment are disinfected before and after each training session
- Contactless disinfectant dispenser provided in each training room to clean your hands when entering & leaving the training room
- Big glass panel isolating the trainer from the trainees
- Trainees are sitting respecting at least 1,5 Mt. distance from each other
- Trainees are always sitting at the same desk and do not share any material
- Single-use masks (one per day) are provided to everyone
- Catering: each trainee gets his/her beverages and dishes directly on the own desk
- Regular aeration of classroom
- Ordinance of the State Government on Infection Protection Measures against the Spread of the SARS-CoV-2 Virus (Corona Ordinance -"CoronaVO"):
For any further information and help with local governmental ordinances, please contact our training department:
Mrs Dorothée Lecoultre, Administrator Customer Training firstname.lastname@example.org // Tel: +49 7575 939 8602
We are looking forward to welcoming you again!
Your ND SATCOM Training Team